Thursday, December 30, 2010

I have been getting a lot of comments lately about my blog, and well people wondering if I forgot I had one. I remembered...once I was reminded. In the past couple of months we have:
  1. Moved to a new house. That says it all right? Can I just say that there are not many things that I really hate, but moving is one of them. Since we moved out of our ward boundaries I was released from my calling as RS President so you would think I would have tons of time to organize and clean, but we still can't park our cars in our garage. I think I will blame my lack of time on #2...
  2. We survived Christmas. I love to see Christmas come and I love to see it go. One month of craziness is good for me. We didn't get our usual family pictures taken because of our wonderfully timed move, but I did take Gracie to get her own (the picture above).

I would like to put a disclaimer out there that I don't have a working camera right now and it is really hard to blog without one. I will be back when I get a new camera!

3 comments:

michelle said...

I jumped for joy when I saw you posted. Gracie is so cute and I want to see alot more pictures of her. You are pretty cute too. Good to see you last night.

Amy said...

Gracie is getting SO big and she is SO beautiful! Where did you guys move to? Stop by sometime when you are in St George!

susan bunker said...

i'll be waiting!