Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Bat Girl was Gracie's choice this year. I guess that is what happens when your best friend is a boy. Her and Levi are really into superhero's and 'agent's' right now. One day as we were pulling up to school she said, "...sigh... I really hope Levi want to play agent's today". I do like that she picked the pink costume instead of the black one because it means that she isn't a complete tom boy like I was.

Our ward party was Saturday night. Gracie and I went early to help set up and my friend was asking her what her costume was, it went like this:
F: What are you dressing up as tonight?
G: It's a surprise
F: Can I have a hint?
G: ...
F: Is it a scary costume or a pretty one?
G: Neither...It is just awesome.

And so you have it, one awesome bat girl. (Who got tired at 7:45pm and wanted to leave the party to go home and go to bed).

The next day at church Gracie went to give her tithing envelope to the bishop he shook her hand and said, "Thank you Bat Girl". She thought that was the coolest thing that happened to her all day.

No comments: