Monday, March 16, 2009

free stuff

ever since i had gracie i have become obsessed with coupons. i have always like deals (who doesn't) but i guess i finally had time to be organized enough to use them. now i heard about this new money saving thing and i am ALL ABOUT IT! i have been saving a lot of money lately, but i had to post this one because it was the first time that i was paid to buy something, not a lot, but still i got these 4 boxes of wipes for free and then they paid me 50 cents after i used my coupons and store deals! check this website out if you want more info it has the codes for las vegas and st. george: http://www.shopsmartinvegas.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Luke and Mel said...

check you out! pretty cool. nobody posts deals for spokane andi'm not smart enough on my own:)

Karry said...

I'm with you Heidi - I love a good deal!

Amanda XOX said...

way to go! isn't it a blast?

amanda.coxfam.org