Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i'm 2!

this week was my birthday week. my daddy didn't go to work all week! i got to go to st george and play with my cousins and aunt and uncle and their new doggy. these are some of my favorite things about the week:




  1. swimming at the coolest pool ever!


  2. chasing gunner around the house and him chasing me, until he would bark at me.


  3. my new trampoline papa and grandma got for me. i don't think my mommy and daddy knew it was that big! where are they going to put it?


  4. opening presents and sharing my birthday party with papa.


  5. going to all my favorite parks in st. george and my mommy letting me get REALLY dirty!





















































3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy birthday!!! way cute pics and i have to say the warmness in the pics is making me soooo jealous!!! ;)

ps I lost Bethany's blog address...help!?

Miller Family said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Luke and Mel said...

HAppy Birthday Gracie! Apparently, your birthday is just as hard to remember as your mom's! I miss you guys. I'm so glad Paul got a break. Fun for you all!