Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 16 & 17

Day 16:
At church on Sunday I sat in the pew and kept turning around in hopes of seeing our favorite bench buddies. After a while I realized that they are gone... Candice, Levi & Piper have moved on from our Ward. I will miss Piper's extravagant Sunday outfits, Levi's little man ensemble, Candice's latest snack container purchase (2 of them of course), Piper cuddles during Sacrament meeting and Candice being on my Enrichment Committee. I will miss everything about her moving especially her house walking distance from mine.

Day 17:
We had our first freezer meal exchange today. It is funny to get so excited about frozen food, but it is more the excitement that I don't have to cook for 12 days! Here is our groups blog if you want recipes or there are tips and guidelines if you want to start your own group: http://myfreezermeals.wordpress.com/

No comments: