Friday, May 7, 2010

May 7th

This morning Gracie had pictures for her dance class. All the girls have little ballerina outfits with teddy bears that have the exact same outfit. She has been begging me for a month to put "My pretty dalerina dress on". So cute! Nothing better then a bunch of 3 year old ballerina's! After naps Levi & Piper came over to play. I'm not sure why today, but I decided I wanted to pull out the tree stump in our front yard. The tree died a couple of months ago so to avoid the HOA getting after us we did a quick cover-up and had Andrew cut it off. I guess my Dad saw me go in Candice's back yard to borrow a shovel and felt pity for me because not long after that he showed up to help. It was a good thing too because I couldn't have done it by myself. It is a huge hole and my Dad only broke one shovel!
Levi & Gracie played with our beautiful rock landscaping like it was sand and built sand castles. I told Gracie I wanted to take a picture of her in front of her sand castle... can you see it? Me neither, but she kept patting a small pile of rocks saying it was so beautiful.
Piper sat patiently in the stroller watching. When my Dad and I were done wrestling the tree stump I turned around to see piper had pulled out her piggy tails. I think she looks like a Who! She is such a happy little girl.

1 comment:

susan bunker said...

It's so good to see gracie in her dance costume! Brings back so many memories! :) Good to see your dad too! What were you thinking, pulling that stump out by yourself?