Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 18 & 19

Is it cheating on 'everyday in May' if I blog every-other-day? I'm laughing at myself because I feel my blog dedication wearing down. The only thing noteworthy on 'Day 18' was me making a mental note 30 minutes into my spin class that I needed to get my will finished because I was about to die! I can only do so many up hill city sprints Mr. spin teacher! Today was Gracie's activity day...literally! As if dance and soccer on the same day were not enough we just added swim to our Wednesday line-up. Candice signed Gracie & Levi up for swim and the only day they could have class at the same time was today (Levi is way advanced swimmer so they are in different classes). On the way to swim we made a quick stop at Target because we hadn't been there yet this week and we were going through withdrawals. Gracie picked out these sporty pink glasses that squeeze her cheeks quite nicely!

Half way through her class her goggles were falling off but she really tried to keep them on. My zoom is broken on my camera or I would have gotten closer, but I think they are making her look a little like droopy the dog. She told me after swim, "This was the best day EVER!" I'm sure it was!

5 comments:

Camie said...

i was just clued in today to the fact that you were doing every day in may! i went back and read all your fun posts for the month! i loved it! gracie is darling and you should keep blogging every day!!!

Curtis Family said...

Gracie looks way cute!!! I need to get Carter some swimming lessons :)

Luke and Mel said...

So glad to hear more about what's going on with your life. I wish I was closer so I could do fun things with you too.

susan bunker said...

you make me laugh out loud. love the "squeezing the cheeks" comment! she sounds like such a fun little person!

chelsie said...

um seriously, where are you???